This Manual And Warranty Must Remain With The Property For Use By Future Owners.
- The function of this system is to reduce the levels of radon in the home.
- To test the system: Once a year shut the system off at the breaker box or on/off switch for 2 minutes and then turn it back on. If the system does not turn back on, CALL FOR SERVICE.
- A visual “U Tube”, located in the basement, indicates system performance. When the system is functioning properly, one side of the red liquid in the “U Tube” is higher than the other. When levels become equal, CALL FOR SERVICE.
- This system works continuously and should not be shut off.
- If the sump pit cover(s) needs to be removed, the cover must be re-sealed.
- If any new cracks develop, they need to be sealed.
- The fan is located either in the attic of the house or outside in a weatherproof fan housing.
- If the fan needs to be replaced, the electricity should be shut off at the breaker box or on/off switch.
- The operating costs of the system will be $25.00 to $40.00 per year. See Warranty for any additional information.
- This house should be re-tested for radon gas every two years or if the building undergoes significant alteration. Call us for more details or questions.
- OWNER TAKES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROPER MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION OF THE SUMP PUMP. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FAILURE OF THE SUMP PUMP.
SAVE THIS INFORMATION