While the health benefits of installing a radon mitigation system are priceless, we know that the cost may seem out of reach to some. That is why we have put together this list of ways to lower the cost of installing a system.
- There is an easy to find coupon on our website for $25 off.
- We also offer a 3.67% discount for payments made with cash.
- Angie’s List users will find a $100 discount coupon for systems designed with a warranty for radon levels of 2.0 pCi/l or better.
- Our Customer Referral Program offers previous customers $50 for each referral that results in a new customer radon mitigation system installation.
- We offer $50 for customer testimonial videos or $100 for those we use.
- There are tax advantages in using a Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account to fund the mitigation.
- You might also be interested in the Community Development Block Grant Entitlement Program:
- Many Villages and Counties offer home repair grants and loans.
Call us for more details.