Help Wanted – Radon Installation Technician
Elliott & Associates is the industry leader for radon mitigation solutions and installations. We have over 33 years of industry experience and we continue to grow!
We are looking to fill positions as a Mitigation Technician. The scope of experience that we are looking for are:
- Background in construction or plumbing desired
- Training provided
- Must study for and pass IEMA mitigation certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of electrical wiring
- Understanding of pipe fitting
- Working knowledge of power tools – hammer drill, nail gun, and other tools
- Able to work on ladders, roofs, and crawl spaces
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong Customer interaction skills
- Personal daily appearance and hygiene required
- In peak business periods, able to work extended hours
- Maintain clean organized work areas – company truck, warehouse, and at client location.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K – Match up to 4%
- Opportunities for overtime available
- Paid continued education as mandated by IEMA
About the company:
We expect everyone in our Elliott & Associates work community to serve our customers in a way that innovates and respects tradition. This is not always an easy task and we ask a lot of our employees. Elliott & Associates is committed to supporting all that you do and to providing a respectful environment, fair pay, and ongoing opportunities to grow. Our community standards include equal opportunity, respectful conversation, and action, integrity, and accountability in all we do.