- Radon Mitigation – A 35% deposit is due at least 2 days before work is scheduled. The balance is due on the day of work. We accept cash, personal check or we accept credit card payments via our website. A 3% convenience fee will be added to all credit card transactions. The convenience fee will be refunded for deposits only and the refund will be reflected in the final balance owed.
- Elliott & Associates’ Radon Mitigation Proposal takes precedence over these Terms and Conditions. Please read the proposal in its entirety.
- Radon Testing – We will not release the radon test report until we have received payment in full. We accept cash, personal check or we accept credit card payments via our website. A 3% convenience fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
- If payment is not received within one week of completion, a late fee of $20.00 per month will be added to the total.
- If an appointment must be cancelled, please provide us with a minimum of 48 hours notice or there will be a $150.00 charge.
- If our work cannot be completed due to pre-work not completed by customer, and/or downtime caused by others, and/or a change in the scope of work, a minimum of $250.00 plus $125.00 per man hour after the first 30 minutes will be charged.
All Currency is displayed in US dollars. All transactions are performed using US Dollars as the form of currency for any transaction be is cash, check, or electronic funds. Electronic funds are understood to be, but not limited to Credit Card or bank transfer.
Customer agrees to pay court costs and attorney’s fees in the event Elliott & Associates has to sue for payment.
The parties acknowledge that this contract shall be construed as having been entered into in DuPage County, the courts of which shall have jurisdiction in case of any disputes.
ELLIOTT & ASSOCIATES MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, OTHER THAN THE LIMITED PERFORMANCE WARRANTY ATTACHED.